position in Materials Management, Supply Chain,
Electronic Commerce, and/or Manufacturing Systems Management.
- Results oriented, participative management style,
proficient in leading materials, purchasing, information systems, distribution and manufacturing organizations.
- Proven track record with 30 years of materials/manufacturing
- Excellent organizer, with demonstrated skills in change management,
planning and problem solving.
- Friendly and well liked, good personnel skills
EXPERIENCE:Present - Manager
Materials CaseIH E Moline, IL
- Successfully reduced average WIP inventory from $45
million to $12 million through innovative use of increased JIT techniques,
improved Logistics coordination and route management , and increased
- Completed implementation of 3PL On-Site logistics
program to coordinate inbound and outbound freight cost management and
engineered route development resulting in annualized savings of $472,000..
- Initiated and lead systems integration project
completing the combination of MRP, Line Stocking, and Stores systems
resulting in $325,000 annual cost reduction.
- Highly regarded Staff member for Manufacturing Plant
consistently recognized by Executive Management as
benchmark for Budget, Inventory, Logistics, Productivity, and Safety.
- Manager Manufacturing and
Material Systems CaseIH E Moline, IL
- Improved profitability by leading record setting Cost
Reduction teams that provided bottom line savings in excess of $3,000,000 in the last 3
- Successfully implemented and maintained plant Intranet resulting in
- Successfully completed ISO Certified Auditor training leading to
improved quality systems and continued ISO 9001certification.
- Initiated and/or implemented new Master Scheduling, Quality, Labor
Reporting and Assembly Line Sequencing systems resulting in reduced inventory, improved
efficiency and improved supplier quality.
- Demonstrated technology leadership by earning the Corporate EDI
Coordinator of the year award for 1997.
1991/93 - Project Manager CaseIH E. Moline, IL
- Successfully led the ahead-of-schedule implementation of a
major ERP system by managing a team of 5 project leaders, leading to improved inventory
accuracy, improved cost control, increased plant efficiency and higher first pass yield.
- Designed and led the implementation of a UNIX based
line stocking system that successfully supported supplier JIT broadcast schedules and cross
1989/91 - Production Control Manager CaseIH E. Moline, IL
- Eliminated position of managing 78 clerical and 11 salaried
positions by proposing a new manufacturing organization combining Production Control and
Manufacturing, resulting in savings of over $80,000 annually and improving communications,
inventory turns and accuracy.
1985/89 - Production Scheduling Manager CaseIH
E. Moline, IL.
1983/85 - Steel Purchasing Manager CaseIH
E. Moline, IL.
1974/83 - Various positions of responsibility CaseIH E. Moline, IL.
Last Updated on Friday, March 30, 2007.